10 Things You Don’t Know About Working From Home
1. You’ll suddenly realize that housewives are totally busy people -with hardly any breaks.
2. You’ll be challenged not to work because your cute baby is staring at you, saying “play!”.
3. You’ll be asked constantly, “What do you want to eat today” by your spouse.
4. If you’re not careful, that DVD collection will be your #1 distraction from work.
5. You don’t remember when was the last time you took a bath/shaved.
6. You’re suddenly more interested in nice looking shorts and pajamas in the mall.
7. Your cellphone isn’t getting much use unlike before.
8. When you walk to the neighborhood park, pool, all you see are yayas and their wards.
9. When it rains, you’re happy you’re indoors and won’t be going anywhere!
10. In the hot months, you’re happy that you can afford an aircon for your room!
So there it is –the honest good and bad. Find out how you can work from your nice bahay –even if you’re already abroad:
P.S. Don’t worry, this is no s-c-*a-m. I know the guy. Read and judge for yourself: