I stopped. I reflected. So why do I teach. Before I started college, it was funny that I really thought that it was the easiest job especially I would just be dealing with the small kids. Unfortunately It was NOT as easy I thought it would be but the most challenging job ever!
So after years of teaching, I realized why I teach. So let me list them down:
1. I teach to simplify tough subject matter.
2. I teach to make students smile.
3. I teach to develop confidence in my students.
4. I teach to nurture the talent they have.
5. I teach to earn a living.
There are many more reasons why I teach but in the journey of teaching you’ll realize that the students are awesome teachers as well! I never worked and never will! 🙂